By Chasseaud,George Washington
Read or Download The Druses of the Lebanon: Their Manners, Customs and History : With a Translation of Their Religious Code PDF
Best middle eastern history books
A first-hand description of Constantinople (Istanbul) via this French humanist and diplomat c. 1550, throughout the age of Suleiyman the terrific. Gilles discusses the city's wealthy heritage and describes the hills, palaces, temples and church buildings, the markets, cisterns, columns, baths and different historical monuments of this nice capital.
First released in 2013. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Not like another reproductions of vintage texts (1) we haven't used OCR(Optical personality Recognition), as this results in undesirable caliber books with brought typos. (2) In books the place there are photos reminiscent of pix, maps, sketches and so on we've got endeavoured to maintain the standard of those photographs, in order that they signify thoroughly the unique artefact.
Are you bored stiff with the nonstop assaults on Israel that reek of double criteria and hatred? With the foul ethical equivalency of Jews death as objectives of terrorists and Palestinians death venture acts of terrorism? With the United countries non-stop condemnation of the one democracy within the center East, whereas overlooking the ghastly human rights abuses of its Arab pals?
- A Man of Two Worlds: Pedros Bedik in Iran, 1670–1675
- Women and the Politics of Military Confrontation: Palestinian and Israeli Gendered Narratives of Dislocation
- A History of Egypt: From the Arab Conquest to the Present
- What 'Isa ibn Hisham Told Us: or, A Period of Time, Volume One: 1 (Library of Arabic Literature)
- Israel's Wars: A History Since 1947 (Warfare and History)
- Syria and Iran: Middle Powers in a Penetrated Regional System
Additional info for The Druses of the Lebanon: Their Manners, Customs and History : With a Translation of Their Religious Code
The Druses of the Lebanon: Their Manners, Customs and History : With a Translation of Their Religious Code by Chasseaud,George Washington