By Theophil Eicher,Siegfried Hauptmann,Andreas Speicher
"If you will want quickly information regarding the elemental (or acidic!) homes of a heterocycle, a few fascinating proof, or an diverse few methods of creating it, this e-book offers a welcoming, actual, and concise introduction."
Angewandte Chemie IE
"Eicher, Speicher and Hauptmann offer an up to the moment advent to the sector for the complex undergraduate and graduate scholars. ... The e-book is punctiliously produced to a truly excessive standard."
eu magazine of Medicinal Chemistry
Read or Download The Chemistry of Heterocycles: Structures, Reactions, Synthesis, and Applications PDF
Similar organic chemistry books
Chinmedomics: The Integration of Serum Pharmacochemistry and Metabolomics to clarify the clinical worth of conventional chinese language Medicine uses new experimental suggestions and examine to open doorways in drug discovery and improvement on the topic of conventional chinese language drugs (TCM). This publication incorporates a new angle that mixes chemometric research with metabolomics stories to light up major adjustments that experience happened in syndrome states whereas concurrently interpreting the efficacy of chemical constituents in natural medicinal drugs.
The Chemistry of Catalytic Hydrocarbon Conversions covers some of the chemical elements of catalytic conversions of hydrocarbons. This booklet consists of 8 chapters that come with catalytic synthesis of hydrocarbons from carbon monoxide, hydrogen, and methanol. the outlet chapters learn a number of acid- and base-catalyzed reactions, equivalent to isomerization, polymerization, oligomerization, alkylation, catalytic cracking, reforming, hydrocracking, and hydrogenation.
Handbook of Symbols and Terminology for Physicochemical amounts and Units–Appendix II: Definitions, Terminology and emblems in Colloid and floor Chemistry, half II: Heterogeneous Catalysis provides the pertinent definitions and terminologies relating colloid and floor chemistry. This guide has been ready through the fee on Colloid and floor Chemistry of the department of actual Chemistry of the foreign Union of natural and utilized Chemistry.
Experiences in common items Chemistry: Bioactive traditional items (Part XII) is the newest in a sequence that covers the synthesis or checking out and recording of the medicinal houses of traditional items, offering state of the art debts of the attention-grabbing advancements within the isolation, constitution elucidation, synthesis, biosynthesis, and pharmacology of a various array of bioactive traditional items.
- Oxidation of Alcohols to Aldehydes and Ketones: A Guide to Current Common Practice (Basic Reactions in Organic Synthesis)
- The Determination of Hydrazino-Hydrazide Groups: Monographs in Organic Functional Group Analysis (Monographs in organic functional group analysis, v. 5)
- Inventing Reactions (Topics in Organometallic Chemistry)
- Organic Chemistry of Enzyme-Catalyzed Reactions, Revised Edition
- Science of Synthesis: Houben-Weyl Methods of Molecular Transformations Vol. 5: Compounds of Group 14 (Ge, Sn, Pb): Group 14 (Ge, Sn, Pb) Vol 5
- Critical Evaluation of Equilibrium Constants Involving 8-Hydroxyquinoline and Its Metal Chelates: Critical Evaluation of Equilibrium Constants in Solution: ... Distribution Systems (IUPAC Publications)
Extra resources for The Chemistry of Heterocycles: Structures, Reactions, Synthesis, and Applications
The Chemistry of Heterocycles: Structures, Reactions, Synthesis, and Applications by Theophil Eicher,Siegfried Hauptmann,Andreas Speicher