By Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's major commute advisor publisher
Lonely Planet Hong Kong is your passport to the main proper, updated suggestion on what to determine and pass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. trip the hair-raising tram to Victoria top, ceremonial dinner on seafood at Temple highway evening industry, or hike the pleasant Hong Kong path; all together with your relied on trip spouse. Get to the guts of Hong Kong and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Hong Kong shuttle Guide:
- Colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey in your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting time and cash and get round like a neighborhood, heading off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobile numbers, web pages, transit suggestions, costs
- Honest experiences for all budgets - consuming, dozing, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, hidden gemstones that the majority guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra lucrative trip event - nutrition, cinema, structure, day journeys, background, itineraries, tradition, purchasing, faith, artwork, song, theatre, literature
- Free, handy pull-out Hong Kong map (included in print version), plus over 35 color maps
- Covers important, Wan Chai, Aberdeen, Kowloon, the height, Lamma Island, Lantau Island, Cheung Chau, Macau and extra
eBook gains: (Best seen on pill units and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps hinder roaming and knowledge fees
- Effortlessly navigate and bounce among maps and stories
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook event
- Seamlessly flip among pages
- Bookmarks and quick seek capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to suggestions' web content
- Zoom-in maps and pictures
- Inbuilt dictionary for speedy referencing
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Hong Kong, our such a lot entire consultant to Hong Kong, is ideal for either exploring most sensible points of interest and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for simply the highlights of Hong Kong? fee out Pocket Hong Kong, a handy-sized advisor excited about the can't-miss points of interest for a fast trip.
- Looking to plot your ideal day? try out Lonely Planet Make My Day: Hong Kong for a special consultant in an effort to create your personal itineraries.
Authors: Written and researched by way of Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's major go back and forth media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic go back and forth items, and a devoted visitor neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition permits curious visitors to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations during which they locate themselves.
Read or Download Lonely Planet Hong Kong (Travel Guide) PDF
Similar asian travel books
Whereas economic climate or price range lodges were renowned in western nations because the finish of the second one global warfare, they've got purely emerged as a region of their personal correct in China because the mid-1990s. certainly, as a brand new carrier zone, economic system resorts in China display vital features which are used to demonstrate and aid clarify China’s present financial development extra in general.
Whereas flipping in the course of the atlas of Chang Ch’i-yun, one in all China’s most famed geographers, uncommon translator invoice Porter (Red Pine) built a interest in regards to the southwestern province of China. Dubbed Yun-nan, South of the Clouds,” this was once the final region sleek China to come back less than chinese language keep watch over.
Faraway from the economic cliché and the hugely urbanized urban of Guangzhou is one other view of this old urban. One with out complexity, easy and real. Chef Nicolas Vienne and his spouse Donia Belhacene have spent the final years exploring its culinary wonders via its items, common assets and tradition.
『ヨーロッパ編』『アジア編』に続くシリーズ第3弾！アジア中の人々が目指す、素晴らしき日本の「南の島々」！********************************************本書は、一般的な旅行ガイドとは少し違います。この間まで、旅していた友人の話を聞くような感覚で読み進められる“新しい視点の旅ガイド”です。・日本の南の島々とは、どこからどこを指すのか？・奄美大島北部にある「見えない壁」とは？・機嫌が良いときにしか現れない「幻の砂州」は？・公的には人口減なのに、実は増え続けている「シャドウ人口」とは？・不思議な言語 「 リ゜ 」( リ の 右 肩 に 丸 ) など、普通では読めない日本語が島中の案内板に使われているの場所は？著者自らたくさんの島々に足を運び、その中から選りすぐった26島だけを取り上げています。絶景でも世界遺産でもない“初めての日本”をお楽しみください！******************************************************「世界的に見ても、古い歴史や連綿と続く文化を持つ南の島々が、日本には多くある」「日本の南の島々を再発見すること。それは、時代や温暖化とともに変わりゆく、日本の未来を見つけ出す旅に他ならない」「京都や富士山とは違った世界に誇る素晴らしい日本が、そこにはある」「南の島には、日あああ本や世界の未来を垣間見ることができる小さな窓がある。かつての琉球王国への時間旅行は、実はちょっとした「未来旅行」でもあるのだ」(本書より）
- Vietnam: Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Ninh Binh & Da Nang
- Feminism and Socialism in China (Routledge Revivals)
- DuMont Reise-Taschenbuch Reiseführer Sri Lanka: mit praktischen Downloads aller Karten und Grafiken (DuMont Reise-Taschenbuch E-Book) (German Edition)
- Zagat Tokyo Restaurants 2009 (Zagat Survey: Tokyo Restaurants)
Extra resources for Lonely Planet Hong Kong (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Hong Kong (Travel Guide) by Lonely Planet