By Michael R. Young
In the wake of hugely publicized allegations of accounting irregularities and fraudulent monetary reporting which are shaking up brand new company neighborhood, monetary Fraud Prevention and Detection presents a step by step advisor to how those crises can envelop an organization and the way to avoid them from occurring within the first position. it's written for nearly every body concerned: outdoor administrators, audit committee contributors, senior executives, CFOs, CPAs, in-house attorneys, and out of doors legislation firms.
- Provides a blueprint for Fraud Prevention and Detection for company executives
- Presents step by step counsel to company forums and C-suite executives on dealing with the specter of accounting fraud
- Prepares administrators and managers for the potential for accounting irregularities
- Answers the query of ways accounting fraud starts—and grows
With good options for prevention of accounting fraud in addition to a procedure to stick to while fraud has been found, Financial Fraud Prevention and Detection vividly explores the company atmosphere that explanations fraud, the way it spreads, the type of crises it may well create for an organization, and the easiest how you can take care of it.
Read or Download Financial Fraud Prevention and Detection: Governance and Effective Practices (Wiley Corporate F&A) PDF
Similar business accounting books
For lots of businesses, mounted resources signify the biggest unmarried element in their financial plan, but not often do they command time proportionate to the importance of the funding. this is often the 1st e-book to teach how you can enforce inner controls for mounted resources. it's a step by step consultant for constructing and holding a functioning inner keep an eye on approach that may face up to the nearest scrutiny from autonomous public accountants and the PCAOB.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2010 im Fachbereich BWL - Rechnungswesen, Bilanzierung, Steuern, notice: 2,3, Christian-Albrechts-Universität Kiel (Rechnungslegung und Wirtschaftsprüfung), Sprache: Deutsch, summary: In Deutschland hat das Leasing als Finanzierungsalternative in den letzten Jahrzehnten stetig an Bedeutung gewonnen.
Die rasche Globalisierung der Finanzmärkte konfrontiert nicht nur Fachleute in Bankkreisen täglich mit neuen Situationen. Jedes overseas tätige Unternehmen braucht heute sicheres Wissen auf diesem Gebiet, um dauerhaft wettbewerbsfähig zu bleiben. Klaus Stocker führt anschaulich und fundiert in diese Thematik ein.
Auditing has hit the headlines over contemporary years, and for all of the mistaken purposes, and in today’s setting, the results of negligent auditing may be critical leading to enormous fines or even withdrawal of audit registration which might be high priced when it comes to expense source of revenue. commonly asked Questions in overseas criteria on Auditing offers the appropriate criteria in a concise and jargon-free manner, allowing auditors to understand the reasoning at the back of the criteria and adopt audit paintings successfully.
- Kosten- und Erlösrechnung: Anschaulich, kompakt, praxisnah (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- Excellence im Management-Reporting: Transparenz für die Unternehmenssteuerung (Advanced Controlling) (German Edition)
- Management Accounting and Control Systems: An Organizational and Sociological Approach
- Valuation of a Medical Practice
- The Highly Profitable Accountant: Take Control Of Your Practice, Make More Money and Get Your Life Back
- Steueroasen: Lohnende Wege in die Steuerehrlichkeit (German Edition)
Extra resources for Financial Fraud Prevention and Detection: Governance and Effective Practices (Wiley Corporate F&A)
Financial Fraud Prevention and Detection: Governance and Effective Practices (Wiley Corporate F&A) by Michael R. Young