By Sarah Banks
Combining a valid grab of theoretical matters with a pointy specialise in the most recent coverage and perform, this variation features:
• specified dialogue of the participation of carrier clients, together with their function as activists and the significance of the provider person movement;
• prolonged research rules and codes of perform, and their function in defining the character of social work;
• an enormous array of perform examples, which deliver present social concerns to life;
• comparability of the newest codes of ethics from around the globe;
• A wealth of supportive good points, reminiscent of issues for mirrored image, prolonged case reports and extra assets.
Ethics and Values in Social Work effectively synthesizes the complicated principles and ideas that represent social work's price base. Written with Banks' trademark accessibility and theoretical rigour, this booklet will stay a useful source for all scholars, educators and practitioners of social work.
Read Online or Download Ethics and Values in Social Work (Practical Social Work Series) PDF
Similar social work books
Recording abilities in Safeguarding Adults is the excellent consultant to protecting actual, potent and whole documents in safeguarding adults paintings. This booklet explains why stable record-keeping is key: it covers the most important talents in recording, together with the way to write successfully; evidential requisites while writing statements and stories for courtroom; and minute-taking.
The Social safety ground Initiative promotes common entry to crucial social transfers and providers. almost immediately eighty% of the worldwide inhabitants doesn't get pleasure from a suite of social promises that permits them to house life’s hazards comparable to unemployment, in poor health future health, and typical mess ups. This publication explores the significance and necessity of social safeguard, together with key strategies, common rules and human rights, the necessity for context-specific regulations, the position of adaptive weather swap, and kingdom examples.
An advent to utilizing concept in Social paintings perform equips the reader to take advantage of fourteen key social paintings theories to steer each one part of the deliberate swap method, from engagement via to evaluate. compatible for a generalist procedure, this publication illustrates the price of utilizing concept to perform in various social paintings roles, throughout assorted fields and dealing with various demanding situations.
Heilpädagogische Schulen auf anthroposophischer Grundlage finden in ihrer Arbeit vielfache Anerkennung, die theoretischen Grundlagen werden oft kontrovers diskutiert. In der vorliegenden Studie wird heilpädagogische Waldorfpädagogik erstmals aus Sicht der Lehrerinnen und Lehrer empirisch hinsichtlich eines breiten Spektrums von Fragestellungen untersucht.
- Stories We've Heard, Stories We've Told: Life-Changing Narratives in Therapy and Everyday Life
- Ford Foundation
- 23 Stundenkonzepte für Menschen mit Demenz: Werteorientierte Gruppenarbeit - Validierende Aktivierung© (German Edition)
- Sozialarbeit in Europa: Fachliche Dialoge und transnationale Entwicklungen (German Edition)
Additional info for Ethics and Values in Social Work (Practical Social Work Series)
Ethics and Values in Social Work (Practical Social Work Series) by Sarah Banks