By Stewart Robinson,Roger Brooks,Kathy Kotiadis,Durk-Jouke Van Der Zee
Bringing jointly a world crew of researchers desirous about army, company, and future health modeling and simulation, Conceptual Modeling for Discrete-Event Simulation offers a accomplished view of the present state-of-the-art within the box. The ebook addresses a number of concerns, together with:
- What is a conceptual model?
- How is conceptual modeling played regularly and in particular modeling domains?
- What is the position of proven methods in conceptual modeling?
Each of the book’s six components specializes in a unique element of conceptual modeling for simulation. the 1st part discusses the aim and specifications of a conceptual version. the following set of chapters offers frameworks and instruments for conceptual modeling. The e-book then describes using tender structures method for version structuring in addition to the appliance of software program engineering tools and instruments for version specification. After illustrating how conceptual modeling is followed within the army and semiconductor production, the booklet concludes with a dialogue on destiny study directions.
This quantity bargains a large, multifaceted account of the sector through providing various views on what conceptual modeling involves. It additionally presents a foundation upon which those views will be compared.
Read or Download Conceptual Modeling for Discrete-Event Simulation PDF
Best computer simulation books
An outline of desktop courses for simulating phenomena in hydrodynamics, gasoline dynamics, and elastic plastic stream in a single, , and 3 dimensions. The textual content covers Maxwell's equations, and thermal and radiation diffusion, whereas the numerical systems defined let the precise conservation of actual homes within the ideas of the elemental legislation of mechanics.
In dem Band werden Leser schrittweise an die Modellierung und den rechnergestützten Entwurf digitaler Schaltungen herangeführt. Behandelt werden das logische und das Zeitverhalten, Laufzeittoleranz, Automaten- und andere Verhaltensmodelle, Synthese, Logikoptimierung und Rechenwerke. Auch in die Hardware-Beschreibungssprache VHDL wird eingeführt.
Queueing concept (the mathematical thought of ready strains in all its configurations) is still a customary significant quarter of operations learn at the stochastic side. for this reason, universities with an energetic software in operations learn occasionally could have a whole direction committed commonly or fullyyt to queueing conception, and the path is additionally taught in desktop technological know-how, electric engineering, arithmetic, and business engineering courses.
Chemical Reactor Modeling closes the distance among Chemical response Engineering and Fluid Mechanics. The moment variation comprises volumes:Volume 1: basics. quantity 2: Chemical Engineering ApplicationsIn quantity 1 lots of the basic idea is gifted. a number of numerical version simulation program examples are given to clarify the hyperlink among conception and functions.
- Modelling and Simulation of Integrated Systems in Engineering: Issues of Methodology, Quality, Testing and Application
- Imaging Heat and Mass Transfer Processes: Visualization and Analysis: 4 (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- Model-Driven Engineering and Software Development: Second International Conference, MODELSWARD 2014, Lisbon, Portugal, January 7-9, 2014, Revised Selected ... in Computer and Information Science)
- Modeling and Simulation in Industrial Engineering (Management and Industrial Engineering)
- Measurement, Modelling and Evaluation of Dependable Computer and Communication Systems: 18th International GI/ITG Conference, MMB & DFT 2016, Münster, ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Additional info for Conceptual Modeling for Discrete-Event Simulation
Conceptual Modeling for Discrete-Event Simulation by Stewart Robinson,Roger Brooks,Kathy Kotiadis,Durk-Jouke Van Der Zee