By Bruno Sarmento,Jose das Neves
Chitosan-Based structures for Biopharmaceuticals presents an in depth evaluation of the appliance of chitosan and its derivatives within the improvement and optimisation of biopharmaceuticals. The e-book is split in 4 diverse elements. half I discusses basic points of chitosan and its derivatives, with specific emphasis on matters on the topic of the advance of biopharmaceutical chitosan-based structures. half II offers with using chitosan and derivatives within the formula and supply of biopharmaceuticals, and makes a speciality of the synergistic results among chitosan and this actual subset of prescribed drugs. half III discusses particular purposes of chitosan and its derivatives for biopharmaceutical use. eventually, half IV offers diversified viewpoints on assorted matters reminiscent of regulatory, production and toxicological standards of chitosan and its derivatives on the topic of the improvement of biopharmaceutical items, in addition to their patent prestige, and medical program and potential.
Topics lined include:
- chemical and technological advances in chitins and chitosans helpful for the formula of biopharmaceuticals
- physical houses of chitosan and derivatives in sol and gel states
- absorption merchandising houses of chitosan and derivatives
- biocompatibility and biodegradation of chitosan and derivatives
- biological and pharmacological job of chitosan and derivatives
- biological, chemical and actual compatibility of chitosan and biopharmaceuticals
- approaches for practical amendment or crosslinking of chitosan
- use of chitosan and derivatives in traditional biopharmaceutical dosage forms
- manufacture innovations of chitosan-based microparticles and nanoparticles for biopharmaceuticals
- chitosan and derivatives for biopharmaceutical use: mucoadhesive properties
- chitosan-based structures for mucosal supply of biopharmaceuticals
- chitosan-based supply structures for mucosal vaccination
- chitosan-based nanoparticulates for oral supply of biopharmaceuticals
- chitosan-based structures for ocular supply of biopharmaceuticals
- chemical amendment of chitosan for supply of DNA and siRNA
- target-specific chitosan-based nanoparticle platforms for nucleic acid delivery
- functional PEGylated chitosan structures for biopharmaceuticals
- stimuli-sensitive chitosan-based platforms for biopharmaceuticals
- chitosan copolymers for biopharmaceuticals
- application of chitosan for anti-cancer biopharmaceutical delivery
- chitosan-based biopharmaceuticals scaffolds in tissue engineering and regenerative medicine
- wound therapeutic houses of chitosan and its use in wound dressing biopharmaceuticals
- toxicological homes of chitosan and derivatives for biopharmaceutical applications
- regulatory prestige of chitosan and derivatives
- patentability and highbrow estate issues
- quality keep an eye on and reliable production practice
- preclinical and scientific use of chitosan and derivatives for biopharmaceuticals
Chitosan-Based structures for Biopharmaceuticals is a crucial compendium of primary thoughts, useful instruments and purposes of chitosan-based biopharmaceuticals for researchers in academia and operating in drug formula and supply, biopharmaceuticals, medicinal chemistry, pharmacy, bioengineering and new fabrics development.
Read Online or Download Chitosan-Based Systems for Biopharmaceuticals: Delivery, Targeting and Polymer Therapeutics PDF
Similar organic chemistry books
Chinmedomics: The Integration of Serum Pharmacochemistry and Metabolomics to clarify the medical worth of conventional chinese language Medicine uses new experimental suggestions and study to open doorways in drug discovery and improvement regarding conventional chinese language drugs (TCM). This ebook encompasses a special approach that mixes chemometric research with metabolomics reports to light up major alterations that experience happened in syndrome states whereas at the same time interpreting the efficacy of chemical constituents in natural drugs.
The Chemistry of Catalytic Hydrocarbon Conversions covers a few of the chemical points of catalytic conversions of hydrocarbons. This booklet consists of 8 chapters that come with catalytic synthesis of hydrocarbons from carbon monoxide, hydrogen, and methanol. the outlet chapters learn numerous acid- and base-catalyzed reactions, comparable to isomerization, polymerization, oligomerization, alkylation, catalytic cracking, reforming, hydrocracking, and hydrogenation.
Guide of Symbols and Terminology for Physicochemical amounts and Units–Appendix II: Definitions, Terminology and logos in Colloid and floor Chemistry, half II: Heterogeneous Catalysis provides the pertinent definitions and terminologies relating colloid and floor chemistry. This guide has been ready via the fee on Colloid and floor Chemistry of the department of actual Chemistry of the foreign Union of natural and utilized Chemistry.
Experiences in normal items Chemistry: Bioactive usual items (Part XII) is the newest in a chain that covers the synthesis or checking out and recording of the medicinal homes of average items, supplying state-of-the-art debts of the attention-grabbing advancements within the isolation, constitution elucidation, synthesis, biosynthesis, and pharmacology of a various array of bioactive common items.
- Design of Hybrid Molecules for Drug Development
- A Critical Review of Equilibrium Data for Proton- and Metal Complexes of 1,10-Phenanthroline, 2,2'-Bipyridyl and Related Compounds: Critical Evaluation ... Metal Complexes Pt. A (IUPAC Publications)
- Modern Tools for the Synthesis of Complex Bioactive Molecules
- Carbon and Its Domestication
- Advances in Crystal Growth Research: 11th International Summer School on Crystal Growth (Isscg-11), Doshisha Retreat Center in Shiga Prefecture Japan, July 24-29, 2001
- Synthèse et catalyse asymétriques - Auxiliaires et ligands chiraux (Savoirs actuels) (French Edition)
Extra info for Chitosan-Based Systems for Biopharmaceuticals: Delivery, Targeting and Polymer Therapeutics
Chitosan-Based Systems for Biopharmaceuticals: Delivery, Targeting and Polymer Therapeutics by Bruno Sarmento,Jose das Neves