By Greg T. Hermanson
This booklet is helping readers make: excessive task antibody-enzymes conjugates, immunotoxins, immunogen complexes, liposome conjugates; in addition to biotinylated molecules, avidin or streptavidin conjugates, colloidal gold categorised proteins, PEG or dextran complexes, classified oligonucleotide probes, and fluorescently tagged or radiolabeled molecules.
- This ebook is the 1st to completely catch the full box of bioconjugate chemistry in one volume
- Serves as a realistic advisor to amendment and cross-linking know-how for learn, diagnostics, and therapeutics
- Provides valuable, particular, easy-to-follow, step by step protocols
- Contains easy-to-read, and easy-to-understand key techniques for making bioconjugates of all types
- Efficiently covers the chemistry of bioconjugation, the foremost reagents to be had for amendment and cross-linking, and the appliance of those reagents to the synthesis of hugely lively conjugates
- Cites over greater than references keyed to innovations lined within the book
- Uses greater than six hundred figures to demonstrate bioconjugate reagents, their reactions, and applications
- Suggests assets for all key reagents
Read Online or Download Bioconjugate Techniques PDF
Similar organic chemistry books
Chinmedomics: The Integration of Serum Pharmacochemistry and Metabolomics to explain the medical worth of conventional chinese language Medicine uses new experimental suggestions and examine to open doorways in drug discovery and improvement with regards to conventional chinese language drugs (TCM). This ebook encompasses a special approach that mixes chemometric research with metabolomics stories to light up major alterations that experience happened in syndrome states whereas at the same time studying the efficacy of chemical materials in natural drugs.
The Chemistry of Catalytic Hydrocarbon Conversions covers a few of the chemical features of catalytic conversions of hydrocarbons. This publication consists of 8 chapters that come with catalytic synthesis of hydrocarbons from carbon monoxide, hydrogen, and methanol. the hole chapters learn a variety of acid- and base-catalyzed reactions, corresponding to isomerization, polymerization, oligomerization, alkylation, catalytic cracking, reforming, hydrocracking, and hydrogenation.
Guide of Symbols and Terminology for Physicochemical amounts and Units–Appendix II: Definitions, Terminology and logos in Colloid and floor Chemistry, half II: Heterogeneous Catalysis offers the pertinent definitions and terminologies touching on colloid and floor chemistry. This handbook has been ready by way of the fee on Colloid and floor Chemistry of the department of actual Chemistry of the foreign Union of natural and utilized Chemistry.
Stories in traditional items Chemistry: Bioactive normal items (Part XII) is the newest in a sequence that covers the synthesis or trying out and recording of the medicinal houses of average items, delivering state-of-the-art bills of the interesting advancements within the isolation, constitution elucidation, synthesis, biosynthesis, and pharmacology of a various array of bioactive ordinary items.
- Handbook of Aqueous Solubility Data
- Alkaloids: Chemical and Biological Perspectives: 12
- Non-covalent Interactions in the Synthesis and Design of New Compounds
- The Biology and Troubleshooting of Facultative Lagoons (Wastewater Microbiology)
- Chemoinformatics: Theory, Practice, & Products: Theory, Practice, and Products
Additional info for Bioconjugate Techniques
Bioconjugate Techniques by Greg T. Hermanson