By Franklin Steven Jabini
Read or Download Bible Translation in Suriname: An Overview of its History, Translators, and Sources PDF
Best evangelism books
This booklet stocks with its readers appropriate and biblical sermon outlines. All you should do is upload your flavor.
Ministry Makeover examines the decline in the church, in particular the United Methodist Church (UMC), and a few reasons for this decline. It demands a reforming of United Methodist constitution and polity by means of drawing extra realization to the price of the bi-vocational version of ministry and a re-visitation of the Wesleyan/United Brethren view and ancient viewpoint.
Over the past fifteen years, the award-winning trio, The Hyssongs, have traveled complete time in the course of the US and Canada making a song gospel track to greater than 250 audiences every year. Their travels deliver them many particular reviews and make allowance them to fulfill individuals with fascinating, and infrequently unimaginable, tales.
The Republic of Suriname has a protracted and wealthy history of Bible translation spanning greater than 250 years, but little or no has been released on its historical past. during this ebook Dr Franklin Jabini, a Surinamer in addition to a translator himself, presents the reader with a close survey of the background of Bible translation around the many language teams of Suriname.
- Ambassadors for the King in Turkey
- The Way of Discipleship: Women, Men, and Today's Call to Mission
- Cómo defender la fe sin levantar la voz (Palabra hoy) (Spanish Edition)
- Squires in the Slums: Settlements and Missions in Late Victorian Britain (International Library of Historical Studies)
- Reformed and Always Reforming (Acadia Studies in Bible and Theology): The Postconservative Approach to Evangelical Theology
Additional resources for Bible Translation in Suriname: An Overview of its History, Translators, and Sources
Bible Translation in Suriname: An Overview of its History, Translators, and Sources by Franklin Steven Jabini