By James K. Luiselli
Topics featured during this booklet include:
- Compliance with scientific routines.
- Increasing and protecting workout and different actual activities.
- Assistive applied sciences in critical and a number of disabilities.
- Substance use and health-related issues.
- Consultation with scientific and healthcare providers.
- Parent education and support.
Behavioral wellbeing and fitness promoting and Intervention in highbrow and Developmental Disabilities is a worthwhile source for researchers, clinicians, and graduate scholars in medical psychology, behavioral therapy/rehabilitation, social paintings, public overall healthiness, and different interrelated fields.
Read or Download Behavioral Health Promotion and Intervention in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (Evidence-Based Practices in Behavioral Health) PDF
Best clinical psychology books
This workbook is designed that can assist you as you're employed including a certified psychological doctor to beat your melancholy. this system defined can assist you boost a suite of coping suggestions and abilities for you to proactively care for melancholy and forestall it from compromising your caliber of lifestyles.
The groundswell of curiosity in recognition and dedication remedy (ACT) is without doubt one of the so much striking advancements in modern psychotherapy. even if you're new to the career or an skilled clinician with a longtime profession, looking to comprise ACT paintings into your perform, this ebook is an important source.
Hoarding consists of the purchase of and lack of ability to discard huge numbers of possessions that litter the residing sector of the individual gathering them. It turns into a ailment whilst the habit explanations major misery or interferes with functioning. Hoarding can intervene with actions of day-by-day residing (such as with the ability to take a seat in chairs or sleep in a bed), paintings potency, family members relationships, in addition to overall healthiness and security.
This publication demonstrates an built-in version of scientific psychology perform the place issues are understood because the end result of a number of interacting elements throughout varied degrees of research: organic, mental and psycho-social. utilizing real-life case reports with professional research and interpretation by means of prime scientific psychologists and educators, the chapters awarded during this publication exhibit how the making plans of intervention should be trained by means of the to be had facts.
- Angst bewältigen: Selbsthilfe bei Panik und Agoraphobie (German Edition)
- Creative Supervision Across Modalities: Theory and applications for therapists, counsellors and other helping professionals
- Clinical Guide to Helping New Parents: The Couple CARE for Parents Program (Springer Series on Couples and Health)
- Rehabilitating and Resettling Offenders in the Community
Extra resources for Behavioral Health Promotion and Intervention in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (Evidence-Based Practices in Behavioral Health)
Behavioral Health Promotion and Intervention in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (Evidence-Based Practices in Behavioral Health) by James K. Luiselli