By Helen K. Fletcher,Andrea Flood,Dougal Julian Hare
- Draws jointly wisdom from disparate resources in a definitive new source for clinicians operating during this area
- A transforming into physique of evidence-based ways during this zone are underpinned via attachment concept, together with direct intervention and using attachment idea to appreciate interactions and relationships
- Presents and integrates state-of-the-art types and methods that experience formerly been on hand purely to specialists
- Written by way of mainstream practitioners who're lively in scientific paintings and examine; all for real-world purposes, with illustrative case examples throughout
Read Online or Download Attachment in Intellectual and Developmental Disability: A Clinician's Guide to Practice and Research (Wiley Series in Clinical Psychology) PDF
Similar clinical psychology books
This workbook is designed that will help you as you're employed including a certified psychological healthcare professional to beat your melancholy. this system defined may also help you boost a collection of coping concepts and abilities that you can proactively take care of melancholy and stop it from compromising your caliber of lifestyles.
The groundswell of curiosity in recognition and dedication remedy (ACT) is one of the so much awesome advancements in modern psychotherapy. no matter if you're new to the career or an skilled clinician with a longtime occupation, trying to include ACT paintings into your perform, this booklet is an important source.
Hoarding comprises the purchase of and lack of ability to discard huge numbers of possessions that litter the dwelling quarter of the individual accumulating them. It turns into a sickness whilst the habit motives major misery or interferes with functioning. Hoarding can intrude with actions of day-by-day residing (such as having the ability to take a seat in chairs or sleep in a bed), paintings potency, relatives relationships, in addition to wellbeing and fitness and security.
This ebook demonstrates an built-in version of medical psychology perform the place issues are understood because the consequence of a number of interacting components throughout diverse degrees of study: organic, mental and psycho-social. utilizing real-life case experiences with specialist research and interpretation by way of major medical psychologists and educators, the chapters awarded during this e-book convey how the making plans of intervention should be trained through the on hand facts.
- Ethics in Psychotherapy and Counseling: A Practical Guide
- Grief and Loss Across the Lifespan: A Biopsychosocial Perspective
- Encyclopedia of Mental Health
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy in Clinical Social Work Practice, Second Edition
- Mindfulness Meditation in Psychotherapy: An Integrated Model for Clinicians
Extra resources for Attachment in Intellectual and Developmental Disability: A Clinician's Guide to Practice and Research (Wiley Series in Clinical Psychology)
Attachment in Intellectual and Developmental Disability: A Clinician's Guide to Practice and Research (Wiley Series in Clinical Psychology) by Helen K. Fletcher,Andrea Flood,Dougal Julian Hare