By Yi Pan,Jianxin Wang,Min Li
An in-depth examine the most recent study, equipment, and functions within the box of protein bioinformatics
This booklet provides the most recent advancements in protein bioinformatics, introducing for the 1st time state of the art examine effects along novel algorithmic and AI equipment for the research of protein info. in a single whole, self-contained quantity, Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence equipment for Protein Bioinformatics addresses key demanding situations dealing with either computing device scientists and biologists, arming readers with instruments and methods for reading and analyzing protein info and fixing a number of organic problems.
Featuring a suite of authoritative articles by means of leaders within the box, this paintings makes a speciality of the research of protein sequences, constructions, and interplay networks utilizing either conventional algorithms and AI equipment. It additionally examines, in nice element, info guidance, simulation, experiments, overview tools, and purposes. Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence equipment for Protein Bioinformatics:
- Highlights protein research purposes resembling protein-related drug task comparison
- Incorporates salient case reviews illustrating how you can practice the equipment defined within the book
- Tackles the complicated dating among proteins from a platforms biology aspect of view
- Relates the subject to different rising applied sciences corresponding to facts mining and visualization
- Includes many tables and illustrations demonstrating ideas and function figures
Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence equipment for Protein Bioinformatics is a vital reference for bioinformatics experts in examine and undefined, and for a person wishing to raised comprehend the wealthy box of protein bioinformatics.
Read or Download Algorithmic and Artificial Intelligence Methods for Protein Bioinformatics (Wiley Series in Bioinformatics) PDF
Similar biochemistry books
Glutamine is the main plentiful amino acid and is a huge contributor to entire physique nitrogen metabolism and is taken into account to be “conditionally crucial. ” Glutamine in well-being and affliction provides the applying of present dietary wisdom by way of physicians and dietitians and contains rising fields of technology and demanding discoveries.
Presently, the overall healthiness of over part the grownup inhabitants within the united kingdom suffers as a result of fats. the united kingdom isn't on my own: weight problems is a world challenge, however the populations of a few international locations are heavier than others. This e-book probes the chemistry of fats in bodies, delivering a different perception into realizing weight problems, and the way this fabric turns into collected to reason weight problems with specific emphasis at the contribution of meals past energy.
Regulatory Proteolytic Enzymes and Their Inhibitors contains contributed papers from the eleventh assembly of the Federation of ecu Biochemical Societies in Copenhagen in 1977. This assortment describes the function of proteases within the physiological legislation, an issue of the activation and de-activation of enzymes.
Medicinal chemistry is either technology and paintings. The technological know-how of medicinal chemistry bargains mankind certainly one of its top hopes for bettering the standard of lifestyles. The paintings of medicinal chemistry maintains to problem its practitioners with the necessity for either instinct and event to find new medicinal drugs. accordingly sharing the adventure of drug learn is uniquely precious to the sphere of medicinal chemistry.
- Minerals and Lipids Profiles in Cardiovascular Disorders in South Asia: Cu, Mg, Se, Zn and Lipid Serum Profiles for the Example of Patients in Pakistan
- Molecular Basis of Biological Activity (P.A.A.B.S.Symposium)
- Free Radicals in Biology V4
- Carbonic Anhydrase: Mechanism, Regulation, Links to Disease, and Industrial Applications: 75 (Subcellular Biochemistry)
- Fundamentos de Bioquímica: A Vida em Nível Molecular (Portuguese Edition)
- Molecularizing Biology and Medicine: New Practices and Alliances, 1920s to 1970s: 6 (Routledge Studies in the History of Science, Technology and Medicine)
Extra info for Algorithmic and Artificial Intelligence Methods for Protein Bioinformatics (Wiley Series in Bioinformatics)
Algorithmic and Artificial Intelligence Methods for Protein Bioinformatics (Wiley Series in Bioinformatics) by Yi Pan,Jianxin Wang,Min Li