Bradenton Area Family Vacation
Show Description: On this how to Do florida one hour Special Edition Chad takes his family to the greater Bradenton Area for a family vacation. During their stay the Crawford family will explore the county and many activities it has to offer.
Where: Bradenton Area, on Florida’s Gulf Coast
How Much: House rentals average $2,000-$3,500 per week depending on size and location.
What you’ll need: Most vacation rental homes come with everything you need, like cooking wear, sheets, pillows, etc. You’ll need food, drink and beach toysDakin Dairy Farms, Cortez Historic Fishing Village, Gamble Plantation, De Soto National Memorial Park, BeachHorses and TreeUmph!, Activity Rentals and Charters: Hackney Marine, Blenker Boatworks, Beach Bums and AMI WatersportsThe Donut Experiment, Shake Pit, Anna Maria Oyster Bar, Riverhouse Reef & Grill and Mar Vista Dockside, Shopping: The Shiny Fish Emporium, Anna Maria General Store and Flip Flop & Candy Shop.
Florida Cooking: Stone Crab Claws & Caviar
Yield 2 Servings
- 3 pounds stone crab claws, medium sized
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 4 Key limes (or two regular limes), juiced
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Crack claws using a wooden hammer or a seafood cracker; remove shell and movable pincer leaving meat attached to the remaining pincer.
- Set aside and keep refrigerated until use.
- In a small bowl combine the mayo, Dijon and lime juice.
- Taste the mustard sauce and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Serve stone crab claws with the mustard sauce.