Click here for a printable recipe
Chef Justin, knocks it out of the park with a swordfish recipe that will smack your taste buds and call you Sally.
Yield 4 servings
- 4 six ounce Fresh Florida swordfish steaks skin on
- Sea salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- Natural wheat flour (for dusting)
- 1 Pint Florida cherry tomatoes (quarted)
- 2 Teaspoons capers
- 2-4 Cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1/2 cup fresh herbs (parsley & basil are good choices) (hand torn)
- Season the swordfish with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Dust the stakes with a small amount of flour, and shake off excess.
- Heat olive oil in pan on medium high until oil faintly smokes.
- Carefully add swordfish stakes to the pan.
- Cook stakes on both sides until golden brown. (about 2-3 minutes per side)
- Internal temperature should be 130 degrees before removing them from pan.
- In a mixing bowl add cherry tomatoes, garlic, capers, lemon juice, freshly torn herbs and a little salt & pepper.
- Lightly toss all ingredients together and allow some time for marinating.
- Serve each swordfish steak with a heaping spoonful of fresh tomato relish.