/ 5 Comments
Click here for a printable recipe
Chef Justin takes you step by step through this simple but killer recipe for Florida Spiny Lobster. The train’s leaving in five minutes! Destination: Yummy Town!
Yield 4 servings
- 4 1 1/4- to 1 1/2-pound Florida lobsters
- 1 stick butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh Italian Parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped Fresh Chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped Fresh Basil
- Lemon wedges
- Old Bay seasoning
- Cook lobsters in 2 large pots of boiling water seasoned with Old Bay until lobsters are just cooked through about 11 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in small saucepan. Add lemon juice and herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve lobsters with lemon wedges and warm herb butter.