Click here for a printable recipe
You will have to taste this to believe it as Chef Justin combines some unlikely ingredients to create a surprisingly amazing milkshake. You have go to try this one.
Yield 2 Servings
- 1 Florida avocado, peeled and pit remove
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 2 cups vanilla frozen low fat yogurt
- 8 ice cubes
- sugar to taste
- Place the avocado in the blender, with the milk.
- Make sure the lid is on tight.
- Blend the avocado with the milk on high speed until smooth.
- Add the frozen yogurt, and the ice cubes, sugar & vanilla and continue to blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately.
- Pour any leftovers into an ice cube trey and freeze for later use.